Monday, October 6, 2014

15 weeks


how far along: 15 weeks 5days

total weight gain/loss: still nothing to speak of

maternity clothes: rocking them any chance I get, mixed with yoga wear too

stretch marks: nope, c'mon body butter + genetics!

best moment this week: realizing that I finally feel like myself again, no more nausea!

miss anything: hmmm nothing that I can really think of other than the usual sushi

movement: nothing for sure, I've had little feelings but not sure it's you I'm feeling or if it's just growing/stretching pains

food cravings: supreme croissants from jack + the box... Fruit + veggies smoothies are sound better too

anything making you queasy or sick: nope not really anymore, yay

have you started to show yet: my bump is starting to become a little more apparent to others this week, especially after I eat yikes

gender prediction: boy until told otherwise... still haven't done anything with the guesses in the envelopes

labor signs: nope, it'll get really real when I start saying yes

belly button in or out: in although it's for sure getting wider and shallower

wedding rings on or off: on

happy or moody most of the time: happy!

looking forward to: our doc appointment next week and seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment