Monday, October 6, 2014

19 weeks

how far along: 19 weeks 6days

total weight gain/loss: scale says 161, still not quite to 10 lbs yet

maternity clothes: yep, but needing more bottom options I think

stretch marks: still nothing new yet

best moment this week: having your grandmas, grandpa S, and auntie melissa + uncle mills with us to finally find out you're a little girl!!!! My heart could've just exploded with excitement at the news that i we're being blessed with a daughter. I can't even begin to describe how emotional, elated, and just speechless I am at this fact... And I just can't wait to meet you my little love!

miss anything: being able to eat as much as I feel I'm hungry to eat

movement: yes, it's becoming more noticeable that you're moving around, and during all the excitement last night you started killing up a storm, must've been because of all the adrenaline pumping through my veins, sorry about that!

food cravings: watermelon + buffalo wild wings still

anything making you queasy or sick: nope, although your dad has been trying to be funny and keeps making gag noises which he knows isn't helpful!

have you started to show yet: yes, and grandma P hadn't seen me since I've been pregnant so I think that was a fun surprise for her

gender prediction: we'll you are a girl!! All 3 doctors guesses said so too, in my heart I felt you were a girl, but I didn't want to get my hopes too set on it just in case

labor signs: nada

belly button in or out: shallow. It hasn't really started shallowing more yet

wedding rings on or off: on, but a little swollen

happy or moody most of the time: had a rough week work wise again, but I'm totally floating on cloud 9 now that i know you're a girl! So so happy

looking forward to: seeing you for our long anatomy scan in 2 days, it been a month since we saw you last and it's been too long little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment